Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Juan, your palm reveals you are especially good at Exploring your psychic ability

Oh, the things I do when I don't want to study...But, man! They guessed it right! "I am especially good at exploring my psychic ability!" I wonder how they can KNOW so much about me! Do you think they might have realized it by the fact that I spent 15 minutes on their website answering stupid questions about which way my "love line" bents towards and whether my pinkies were straight or bent? Perhaps they might have drawn additional information from the fake Social Security Number I provided them with?

I am amazed at how accurate these results are! These free online palm readings really work. Of course if I want a "detailed" report it would no longer be free, but, I mean, if they already know SO MUCH about me, I can only imagine all the things they would be able to tell me!

Ok, I must admit I once paid $40 for having my palm read. Yes, I know, I know, you can get them for $5, but that day it was somewhere around 3 a.m. when we pulled over at the palm-reading place, and the palm-reading lady was awakened by a not-very-sober couple knocking on her window asking if she was open for business. I guess I deserved it. (Did I mention that, since I only had $37 in my pocket I offered to leave my now ex-girlfriend as a "deposit" while I ran to the ATM?) - The lady said we could leave, so I walked out of there thinking we had gotten a great deal.

Don't Drink and Palm-Read. It's bad Karma, I read it in my horoscope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home