Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bad Day

Nothing is funny tonight.
the Whataburger fries taste like Salmon
I found out that "all the tea in China" is less than all the tea in India.
I haven't finished my paper
I haven't started with statistics
I don't want to finish my paper
I don't want to start with statistics
I am running out of ideas for stuff to do to help me avoid starting on my paper
I am running out of time to finish my paper
If and when I finish my paper,
I won't have enough time to finish studying for statistics
I don't care
If and when I finish statistics,
I will barely have enough time to finish my other paper
I sort of care
I only got half of the funding I needed for next year's conference
tonight, it makes no difference
I've never smoked pot
tonight I wish I had
I said I've never smoked pot
shut up, it's not funny

It's 3:30 a.m.
I've been typing this since 2:50 a.m.

apologies to my usual blog readers,
I will post disgruntled posts until finals are over

a shower will do me good

I shall sleep

I hate Salmon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home