Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Truck and Christmas Lights in October

Today I saw a couple holding hands and being very affectionate to each other. It was just after sunset, the light was dim and the weather very nice. It would seem like a reasonable thing to do, to share some time with your better half and enjoy a nice evening. It would all have been ok, except they were in my apartment complex's parking lot, sitting in the trunk of their huge pickup truck, contemplating the beautiful job I assume they had just completed...You guessed it right: their Christmas light decorations on their balcony, with intricate and colorful designs of string lights shaped like Santas, deer and Christmas trees... Sigh...What is wrong with this people? Need I add their truck had a "I'M4W" sticker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home