Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pizza for breakfast

Ok, I promise my next posts will have more substance than the past two. It's just that I'm adjusting to student life again. It is a nice transition that I highly recommend to anyone. After a couple of years of "being out", it is refreshing to be back in the classroom, having assigned readings and doing research. I'm looking forward to a possible assistantship, either as a teacher or a researcher with the PoliSci department. I will probably hear back from them next week and I can hardly wait! Besides, that will get me some much-needed additional income. I say "additional" but I really don't have any other than the financial aid that I already received. I'm trying to budget wisely so that I wont have to starve in December if I run out of cash at the end of the semester.
Then again, there are always tasty perks for being a student. Tomorrow I'll be having pizza for breakfast (and probably the next couple of days too) compliments of Papa Johns. Today Pizza was $1 with a valid student ID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home