Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Comment please?

So it turns out people are actually reading my blog, but except from Vanessa (whom last I heard was in Greece?) nobody else leaves comments! Come on! I would really like to know if you at least looked at it! Just write "I was here" if you want to, but let me know! (and, uh, don't forget to write your name too).

Now, I know this past month I haven't written anything especially interesting, and you probably wont find anything exciting on this page for the rest of the summer, so I won't blame you if you don't check back for a while. But this Fall promises to be a whole new experience for me. I'll be back in school, hopefully being a Teaching Assistant to Poli Sci undergrads, in a new town and meeting entirely new people. I'm sure you'll find good stories in here!

For now, thanks to my two unconditional readers, and to those sporadic visitors as well. I am glad we can keep in touch even if it is through this "electronically cathartic" method -as one of you put it-. It pleases me to hear that every once in a while I can entertain you.

Keep coming back, and once again, your comments are welcome!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 28, 2005 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 28, 2005 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 28, 2005 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home