Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Sunny Day

Today I could see the sun for the first time in over two weeks! Apparently the weather will be nice for the next four days. Tomorrow I'm invited to a Thanksgiving dinner with Jenn's parents...humm...I'm bringing a White Chocolate Raspberry cake, I hope they like it!
This month is almost over and I will have to give my landlord a one month notice soon...I'm moving back to my parents' for six months to save up some money to pay for Grad School. I'll miss my apartment.
The GRE is....well, it's going...I'm still about 200 points short of my intended grade, so I have rescheduled it for December the 9th, one day before Jenn comes home. She has a lot of stuff due in the next two weeks, and I will have to concentrate on my practice tests too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home