Saturday, October 16, 2004

Old Friends

It seems like many friends have reappeared since I published the blog and emailed it to everyone on my list! I'm glad to hear from all of you, and thanks to those who commented on the page and the pictures.

A couple of people have had trouble posting comments, there should be a blue icon right at the end of this entry that says "0 COMMENTS", I hope it is working! Apparently, once someone has posted something, you have to click on it and scroll to the bottom of the comments to find the Post option.

Thanks again to all of you, I will make an effort to keep the blog entertaining...It almost feels like opening a back door to my life when I post my thoughts for everyone to see, but I kind of like it, and I hope you enjoy it too. More pictures coming up soon! And I might delete some of the old ones to free up some space, so if you liked them, save them before they're gone!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home