Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Fisherman of the Air

A Fisherman of the Air
This is a really great story I found. I was looking for flowers to send to Jenn, and I came a cross a small florist's website. Well, I bought the flowers from him, Jenn should be getting them this evening...miniature Draffodils, I hope she likes them. The florist had a link to his blog, so I decided to check it out. That man knows how to write, the post is a really moving story about a homeless guy who visits his flower shop. And a beautiful poem. Click on the red link on top. You will love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

Thanks for the plug, Juan. It's a small world, isn't it? Yes, I hope she liked them too. We put them in a much nicer pot that you saw in the picture. Glad you liked my story about Gerald.

Stan

November 22, 2004 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home