Saturday, April 23, 2005

No Name

So here I am again.

Staring at my room, feeling oddly out of place, removed, yet present.
Living in a different time zone, wondering what I should do. (or is it wandering? fuck, I don't care. I.m too tired)
Volverte a ver, es todo lo que quiero hacer. Or, is it?
Yes, yes it is, I do.
But oh, am I afraid. As much as you are, maybe more.
You need the steady of me... I want to be there for you.
Damn distance. It's keeping us apart, yet it's holding us together.
There it is, a perfect Catch-22 (which by the way I never finished reading).

Blink,
blink,
blink,

Time to go to bed. Not a good time to think.
You must be asleep. I should be too.

Volverte a ver
es
todo
lo
que
quiero
hacer.

Good Night. (Even though it actually is 10:02 am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home