Saturday, November 12, 2005

Apartment From Hell

I did feel bad for a moment. I guess I have no right to criticize how other people live. But I think if there is a place where I would go insane spending more than five minutes it would be this "little place". So yes, I decided to share it with anyone who might care to check it out. The oddities one finds while surfing the web... I was looking for a picture of a cinder block and somehow Google Image took me to this website. Just follow this woman's short description of her apartment and click on the links to the pictures, if you think it can't get any worse just wait until you see the next, and the next, and then the next little corner of her "tiny little place". I think I would go insane. What's great is that she seems to be so happy with it. There is one thing missing in those pictures though. A Cat. Anyone who lives in a place like that has to have a cat. A feline clearly belongs in that cluttered, tiny, overly-decorated, tacky, fluffy, claustrophobic, furry, hideous place! (No offense to cat lovers, but let's face it, even your cat would call this place paradise).
I need a walk and some fresh air, that tour was too much for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home