Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Found a New Place!

I got back from San Antonio yesterday, and I already found an apartment! It's just down the street from UTSA, so I'll probably be biking/walking to school! Rent is just $495 a month! It's a tiny 454 Sq ft efficiency, but it has a balcony, and it's right next to the pool, laundry, and mail pick up. It's all I need! I have a Target, a Home Depot, a Walmart, a Barnes and Noble and a bunch of other stores within a mile from the complex. My lease starts on August 15... I'll post pictures soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it sounds wonderful. I envy you, having everything so near your home. I need to get out of Houston or maybe move downtown, but I cannot afford that.
let me know if you need any help with the moving process.
vanessa

June 17, 2005 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home