Thursday, May 05, 2005

Get Better

Everyone gathered quietly on a circle around the man on the blue uniform. He calmly explained the procedure, the findings, the details. Everything was good news and an unanimous sigh of relief was heard in the waiting room. He then said, "I'll see you tomorrow" - and walked away. I'm glad I was there for her. I didn't do much, but I do not regret having sneaked out of work for a couple of hours, or having gone to mass to pray for his health this morning. Get better Eddie, your family and friends are cheering for you. I feel a bit like an outsider, but I too wish you get better soon. I know you will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is Eddie?
I am back to Houston. Hope to see you soon.
vanessa

May 07, 2005 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home