Friday, December 10, 2004

Cleaning Up

1:22 am; break time.
I've been cleaning and organizing my apartment for a while; I can't believe she will be here tomorrow!
Today I took the GRE and got a fairly decent mark, though not exactly one that will allow me to go straight to Grad School...all that's left to do is to send the applications and see how everything turns out.
I have to be at work at 8:00 am, and then I'll go to the airport! : )
Something tells me I wont be blogging for a while, but I'll try to at least upload some pictures.
By the way, I finally changed the light bulb on my car, but tonight I noticed that it was out again....I guess I'll have to check on it tomorrow again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The test is over and that's enough to celebrate. Have fun you two. vanessa

December 13, 2004 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home