Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tasty Tuna

Force some unexplained and mysterious reason I feel compelled to share with you my love for tuna, lime, and Mayo, spread over toasted bread. (Sorry, I know there's a couple of you out there who dislike, rather, abhor tuna. Some days I wonder how my tuna-hating friends are doing...It has been a while since I last heard from them. I hope all is well).
It's a great meal, and the best part is that you can mix it in the can and when you're done there are no dishes to wash. Now, why am I saying all this? I already forgot where I was going. It has been a long weekend, I have a million things due this week.
Would anyone be so kind as to post a comment please? (family doesn't count) So that I know you're reading the blog and I'm not going crazy here with an imaginary audience? DAMMIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home